- Dietary Supplement
- Defends Against Free Radicals
- Not Suitable for Vegetarians
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a fatty acid that functions like a vitamin, although it is not classified as a vitamin. As a coenzyme, ALA plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose that produces energy in cells. ALA also has antioxidant properties and thus is important for controlling free radicals. Because it is soluble in both water and fat, ALA is sometimes referred to as the "universal antioxidant."
- Supports the body's defenses against free radicals
- Recycles antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C and vitamin E
- Helps maintain a healthy blood sugar level when used as part of the diet
Suggested Use: Adult Use: Take 1 to 6 capsules daily, with or without food.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), gelatin (capsule).
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
|Serving Size 1 capsule
|Servings per container 120 servings
||Amount per serving
||% Daily Value
|Alpha Lipoic Acid
|† Daily Value not established.